Chris Dancy is touted as “the Most Connected Man on Earth,” and the world is watching those connections carefully. For 25 years, Dancy has served in leadership within the technology and healthcare industries, specializing in the intersection of the two. Chris entered the public dialog concerning digital health as the media started to focus on wearable technology. He earned his moniker by utilizing up to 700 sensors, devices, applications, and services to track, analyze, and optimize his life--from his calorie intake to his spiritual well-being. This quantification enables him to see the connections of otherwise invisible data, resulting in dramatic upgrades to his health, productivity, and quality of life.
A noted keynote speaker and executive workshop retreat facilitator, Chris guides organizations and audiences on a journey--a disruptive, breathtaking journey--into the future of computing, when behavior becomes the ultimate interface.
- 2016 – Starring in Showtime special "Dark Net" highlighting Chris’ role as Patient Zero in the digital health revolution. Stealth digital health startup "compassware"
- 2015 - First to market with consumer wellness application “Compass,” which utilizes behavior as a platform and generates a social graph as a communication engine for behavior feedback.
- 2014 – Featured on the cover of BusinessWeek Global Tech issue, enlisted by TEDx Austria, interviewed by Fox News, and globally recognized as a leader in digital wellbeing, wearables, and connected health systems.
- 2013 – Interviewed by Wall Street Journal, Techcrunch, BBC, and Wired Magazine for connected personal health platform.
- 2012 - First to market with winner of MyIT’s Innovation Award product from BMC Software.
- 2011 - First to market with ServiceNow, Innovation Award winning social feed for cloud platform.
- 2010 - Social IT intellectual property acquired by Pink Elephant corporation.