- Title: MEMORY AS A SERVICE
- Abstract: "Learning to Hack Time"
Overview: Keynote that examines the intimate and fleeting realtionship with technology and time
- Audience Focus: Advanced consumers, academia and extreme life hackers.
- Subject Matter: Chronobiology, Advanced Alternative User Interface Design and Cybernetics.
- Audience Take Aways: Using technology to hack the perception of love and time.
I LOVE YOU, DON'T BLOCK ME
Falling in love and STAYING in love in the age of the application.
- Review the ways mobile and wearable technology has changed dating, sex, and commitment.
- Steps to avoid feeling neglected when in a relationship with your partner's digital life.
- Learn the five ways to stay connected and show intimacy in spite of technology.