- Title: The Human Information System
- Abstract: BYOD, Wearable Computing, and Imperceptible Electronics
- Description: You are the greatest information system that you will ever know, and technology is only making that clearer. BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) entered the cultural lexicon sometime in the 2000s. While most pundits will give hours of debate on BYOD, it's pointless babble. BYOD was the cultural canary in the digital coal mine. In 2016, wearable computing is invading the workplace. Our cubes are surveillance workspaces both from above and from within. As we move quickly through wearable devices to a future of imperceptible devices, how do we create the greatest value for our organization given the way data affects our personal lives and culture?
In this session we will explore:
- What is a wearable and how will wearables transition to imperceptibles?
- How do we use responsible bi-directional surveillance in the workplace?
- What are cases for wearable computing in knowledge work?
(Links, Promo, Itinerary, Photos, Social Media)
Please inquire to check availability