- Title: I'm Ready for My Closeup, Mr. Jobs
- Abstract: How contextually aware information systems are changing support.
- Description: Technology today is enabling a new breed of services, bringing data, tools, and metrics that dramatically change the world of support. IT has evolved to become IS, and with this change information systems have become contextually aware. Context is based on many factors that change the support dynamic. The most aggressive case of IS context is location. Location changes the types of FAQ's a user may ask, and changes the way a field tech carry's out his/her daily routine.
In this session we will explore:
- Five key drivers to location aware support
- The metrics that drive knowledge workers when assisted by contextual aware devices and data
- The top 10 ways to use location in support organizations today
(Links, Promo, Itinerary, Photos, Social Media)
Please inquire to check availability