Overview: Workshop created in 2017 to help people understand choice and time in the upcoming decade without an interface.
- Audience Focus: Advanced consumers, academia and extreme life hackers.
- Subject Matter: Chronobiology, Advanced Alternative User Interface Design and Cybernetics.
- Audience Take Aways: Using technology to hack the perception of love and time.
Digital Health Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2015 to help people understand digital health.
- Audience Focus: Organizations with digital health focus and or people interested in using digital tools to enhance their health and wellbeing.
- Subject Matter: Digital health, Upgraded Self, Grinders, BioHackers.
- Audience Take Aways: How to measure a human life for digital health and wellbeing. Tools and services available, how to hack digital health and fitness.
Personal Data Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2014 to help people understand the growing body of data being collected on their lives.
- Audience Focus: Advanced white collar workers and life hackers.
- Subject Matter: How to understand and manipulate areas of the web and connected media to find, create and maintain your image while creating a repository of digital behavior information on yourself.
- Audience Take Aways: How to influence families, employers and the media using data and digital skills.
Digital Literacy Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2012 to help people understand the evolving skills sets involved with cloud computing, collaboration and mobile computing skills to maintain or find work in the 2010’s.
- Audience Focus: General Public. White collar or just out of university.
- Subject Matter: How to embed your brand into every app on a mobile phone, from podcasting to SEO, self publishing to social media. The toolkit for being always on.
- Audience Take Aways: How use the tools of the 2010’s to build a brand for yourself, market yourself and create a set of skills to keep you employed until 2030.