Workshops are designed for teams and compliment keynotes. Each workshop consist of instruction, interactive group projects, and staged group "hackathons". Workshops can be given at executive retreats, on corporate campuses, or in conference centers.
- Length: 2 - 5 hours
- Audience: 15-100 people
- Interactivity: 5-10 solo and group exercises
- 1 day prep
- Access to source materials
- 1 day pre-event press & media assistance
- 1 Day Workshop Delivery
iPhone Palmistry Activity
Overview: iPhone Palmistry is an interactive booth activity. I supply the schematics for a booth to be printed and the organizers place me and the “palm reading” booth on the event floor. People then line up to have their smart phones “read”. The goal of the activity is to teach people to use their technology as a means to opening up to each other and talking about what is important to their lives. LEARN MORE
Contemplative Technology Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2016 to help people combat the onslaught of digital overload.
- Audience Focus: General Public, Designers, Coders and Marketing Professionals.
- Subject Matter: Big Data, Wearables, AI, UX/UI, Privacy, Ethics, and Buddhist Contemplation.
- Audience Take Aways: How to use technology more ethically and mindfully. LEARN MORE
Overview: Workshop created in 2017 to help people understand choice and time in the upcoming decade without an interface.
- Audience Focus: Advanced consumers, academia and extreme life hackers.
- Subject Matter: Chronobiology, Advanced Alternative User Interface Design and Cybernetics.
- Audience Take Aways: Using technology to hack the perception of love and time.
Digital Health Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2015 to help people understand digital health.
- Audience Focus: Organizations with digital health focus and or people interested in using digital tools to enhance their health and wellbeing.
- Subject Matter: Digital health, Upgraded Self, Grinders, BioHackers.
- Audience Take Aways: How to measure a human life for digital health and wellbeing. Tools and services available, how to hack digital health and fitness.
Personal Data Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2014 to help people understand the growing body of data being collected on their lives.
- Audience Focus: Advanced white collar workers and life hackers.
- Subject Matter: How to understand and manipulate areas of the web and connected media to find, create and maintain your image while creating a repository of digital behavior information on yourself.
- Audience Take Aways: How to influence families, employers and the media using data and digital skills.
Digital Literacy Workshop
Overview: Workshop created in 2012 to help people understand the evolving skills sets involved with cloud computing, collaboration and mobile computing skills to maintain or find work in the 2010’s.
- Audience Focus: General Public. White collar or just out of university.
- Subject Matter: How to embed your brand into every app on a mobile phone, from podcasting to SEO, self publishing to social media. The toolkit for being always on.
- Audience Take Aways: How use the tools of the 2010’s to build a brand for yourself, market yourself and create a set of skills to keep you employed until 2030.
10K –30K USD
Travel (domestic / international) - Is travel included, flight, hotel, meals.
Social media support - Over 100,000 followers across twitter, iTunes, Youtube, blog, LinkedIn and Facebook.
http://www.chrisdancy.com/workshop/mindfultech (see feedback section)
CLIENTS & EVENTS:
City of Paris, Epicenter Stockholm, BeHealth, Awaken Chicago, Spire, Microsoft, Air New Zealand, GroupM, HDI, iTSMF