Organizations, from Microsoft and 3M to Healthways and CocaCola, have enlisted Chris to share at engagements around personal data, digital health, and emerging digital marketplaces.
Chris successfully helped companies like ServiceNow with their Social IT and Live feed initiatives in 2011 and supported BMC software with their patented, award-winning software MyIT in 2012. In 2013 and 2014, Chris went on to serve as a consultant to Air New Zealand on matters of passenger data, personalization, and digital health, as well as working with CocaCola on their strategy around consumer digital health.
Chris Dancy’s consulting allows organizations to experience multi-day engagements and experience real life examples, workshops, lessons, and practices concerning:
- Internet of Things strategy and marketplace reviews
- Wearable technology strategy and marketplace reviews
- Social and Mobile technology innovations
- Personalization and Identity management in digital systems
- Privacy factors in the digital age for social, behavioral, and health data within mobile devices
- User experience and user interface concerns for complex data sets to create meaningful interactions that lack "shame" when communicating insights for customers