More Info: http://www.plma.org/internet-yearbook
More Info here: https://www.ahip.org/events/cdf/
• 15 min keynote - Memory as a service
• 2 hr Chrono-cyborgology Workshop – ca 40 people
• 2 hr Contemplative Technology Workshop - ca 40 people (we will make sure you get a good break in between the workshops)
More Information: http://cuttingedgefestival.no/
Web Seminar A practical guide to wearable tech: How to engage employees and improve their health
Aug. 22, 2017 | 2 PM ET/11 AM PT
Hosted by Employee Benefit News & Employee Benefit Adviser
These devices are no longer just hot new toys—they can be serious tools for helping your employees develop healthier habits and improve their well-being. But they come with plenty of questions: How can employers choose the right device, figure out how to structure use, and maximize the benefit for their people?
We’ll hear from speakers who have real-world guidance to offer on topics including:
- How wearables engage employees
- Smart ways for employers to integrate wearables into a wellness program — including do’s and don’ts
- The effect wearables had on one employer’s workforce
Helping your employees get the most from your wellness program and create real, lasting lifestyle change is a sizeable goal for any human resources professional. Learn more so you can determine whether this popular wellness development is right for your organization.
SIGN UP AT: